Group study room policies:
- Group Study Rooms are:
- for current TRU students only.
- for group study, NOT for individual study.
- available during building opening hours.
- only available for bookings up to 14 days in advance.
- NOT soundproof. Please be considerate of others studying nearby.
- available for two (2) hours per group (not each individual member of the group) per day.
- The Library reserves the right to delete multiple bookings beyond the first two hours.
- The Library will NOT tolerate disrespectful, rude or derogatory group names. Users will be banned from booking study rooms if they violate this term.
- Group Study Rooms not occupied within the first 10 minutes of a scheduled time or not booked are available for anyone to use for that hour.
NEW! Effective January 2014 all group study room bookings MUST use your @mytru.ca email address.